tecumseh save the day

delray

twice now this little guy has save the day. first time was out at windber when my couisin alternator died right before we got to jeff property. the truck was still running but everything was running off the battery and draining it down quickly. I just happen to bring this generator and a battery charging. so we ran a charge on the battery while we had someone there take my couisin back into town and get a new alternator...:thumbsup:
well last night was a big saver. we had heavy rains all day yesterday into the late night. about 9:30pm last night the power wet out and the sump pump was starting to fill up. not knowing this until I got home at 11:00pm. so I ran to the basement and look into the holding area and it was right at the top..:doah:
ran back up stairs ran into the garage pulled little guy out and filled it with gas. first pull it pop over for couple seconds and on the second pull it was running. ran a extension cord from the basement to the outside of the garage and it ran for 2+hrs until the power came back on.
and just think me and my couisin both laughed when I bought this thing. guy was selling it at a swapment for $40 ? and I was just looking at it for maybe a minibike project but didn't really want it. guy said offer me something for it. so i did......sucker now I own it. well i'm not laughing anymore at this little guy.