Terra Hilltopper/1100 - Can Anyone Identify Who Manufactured The Healight/Taillight?

Kartman01

I am trying to source a replacement headlight and taillight assembly for a 1970 Terra Hilltopper/1100. The bike in the photos is not mine (unfortunately!) but are the best photos I can find of the headlight and taillight.

I'm assuming there were a handful of companies minibike manufacturers went to for these kinds of parts. Very likely they were on other minibikes as well.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

mustangfrank

Not sure if you're going for exact originals or close match repros but searches for side mount chrome cycle headlights and BSA, Triumph or Lucas taillights will get you some ideas. Some Triumph cycles had a similar taillight but the sides were more angled, I haven't seen that one you have pictured. AP-4600 was a commonly used headlight in both side and bottom mount. PM made head and tail lights too.

capguncowboy

Can confirm the correct headlight was an AP4600, but Hilltoppers used an odd variant with a metal plate bracket riveted onto the bottom. Bonanza's lights look identical at first glance, but the brackets were smaller and riveted on from the inside. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures for reference.

The taillight they used was the same one Rupp used in 1970 and after, along with Heald a few others.

Kartman01

Can confirm the correct headlight was an AP4600, but Hilltoppers used an odd variant with a metal plate bracket riveted onto the bottom. Bonanza's lights look identical at first glance, but the brackets were smaller and riveted on from the inside. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures for reference.

The taillight they used was the same one Rupp used in 1970 and after, along with Heald a few others.
Thank you capguncowboy, at least I have a model number for the headlight. Any photos or details would be very helpful. Thanks!