terra torque delayed gratification project

my rear sprocket is too too far in and my chain is dragging on the tire big time , suggestions please , also will that driven pulley work with one arm broken off ?

I would think uneven force against the outer pulley sheave would cause some run-out/wobbling... What's the point of not replacing it?

As far as the sprocket issue goes, is it not within reach to install the proper length spacers? I don't how we can help otherwise, especially since there are no photos of the left side of the bike.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply , i do have a newer tc unit and i took off the rear drum/sprocket assembly and put 2 washers on each of the 3 stud bolts that hold on the drum/sprocket assembly then replaced it , is that the best way to bring it away from the tire ? or is it better to space bettween the sprocket and drum ? , thanks for the information and your time

Don't use the old driven. Toss it. Personally I would use some sort of motor plate adapter to line up the chain. So you can move the motor farther to the left or right so the chain lines up. You can extend the footpegs if you need to.

thanks gumbit , is it possible toget a washer behind this sprocket , it seems like its not sopposed to move , i bought this tc new , its the cheap one not a comet and that little sprocket was on there super tight although it does move as u can see

You need to make sure the sprocket key doesnt stick out. And you need a washer that doesnt stick up too high that it hits the chain. I've done it buy having to grind down washers to fit before if you cant find the right ones.