Terrorized my friend's neighborhood this evening

A bunch of us that have mini bikes got together at one friend's house this evening to bbq and terrorize his neighborhood a bit. Did several miles of riding around and had a bunch of fun. Only mishap was one bike (the green Doodlebug) getting away from my friend when the throttle stuck when he fired it up. Other than that, zero issues for us. We're all grown ass men in our 40s too.

Mine is the fastest out of all of them by a good margin. It's the black one with the red seat and TAV. The Lifan powered DB on the right is mine as well. My friend that actually built it 10+ years ago was there and didn't have one so he rode it.

Built from a Cat frame I had that was ready to be scrapped. He decided to give it a go and build one out of it. Took a ton of work as it was in very rough shape.

Any idea on what this frame is? He picked it up pretty much as it sits for $100. I think all he did was put the seat on it.

Last edited:

Harquebus

Outstanding.

Ever consider putting on a camera and doing a ride video? I kind of like the vibe of these guys:

Either the guy with the camera has some serious top-end or his buddies are just slowpokes.
I'm not sure which... :D