Texar Ranger Rumbler???

Has anyone ever hear of one of these?? Texas Ranger Rumbler....Looks MTD to me. I had a welder guy repair my yard ramp at work and of course when bullshitting mini bikes came up. the Texas Ranger Rumbler is all he can remember about his childhood mini bike, besides the fact that he torn it down to nothing and he about got his ass beat. Long story short...He has the frame and I I would like to help him at least find the correct "looking" parts. This Pic is all I could find on it....this pic is not his bike....Thanks in advance.

1626926652108.png

mustangfrank

Has anyone ever hear of one of these?? Texas Ranger Rumbler....Looks MTD to me. I had a welder guy repair my yard ramp at work and of course when bullshitting mini bikes came up. the Texas Ranger Rumbler is all he can remember about his childhood mini bike, besides the fact that he torn it down to nothing and he about got his ass beat. Long story short...He has the frame and I I would like to help him at least find the correct "looking" parts. This Pic is all I could find on it....this pic is not his bike....Thanks in advance.

View attachment 280625
From reading little bits here and there it sounds like MTD made the Texas Ranger labeled bikes in all the MTD models, the "Rumbler" is new to me. Do a search here, I know I've seen the later version clutch cover with the Texas Ranger graphic. Gets confusing because apparently K&S made a Texas Ranger mini bike too.