thank you!!!!!

i want to thank all the fine folks who bought all my trikes. health is way more important than mini trikes. i wish i could thank you each with a hardy hand shake, but alas that is just not possible. the rupp xl-350 will be on mecum auto auction. can't wait to see what it brings. don't really care, but just curious. who knows...could be a big price. the bummer to mecum is all the fees you have to pay and a huge percentage goes to mecum. too much hassle for this worn out old man. if anyone is interested i have tons of other cool minibike collectibles and great minibike guide magazines. 10.00 to 350.00 models in boxes and some built, magazines, jewerly, rat fink and the list goes on and on. 303-885-4705 david

i want to thank all the fine folks who bought all my trikes. health is way more important than mini trikes. i wish i could thank you each with a hardy hand shake, but alas that is just not possible. the rupp xl-350 will be on mecum auto auction. can't wait to see what it brings. don't really care, but just curious. who knows...could be a big price. the bummer to mecum is all the fees you have to pay and a huge percentage goes to mecum. too much hassle for this worn out old man. if anyone is interested i have tons of other cool minibike collectibles and great minibike guide magazines. 10.00 to 350.00 models in boxes and some built, magazines, jewerly, rat fink and the list goes on and on. 303-885-4705 david

dsbos4099

bikes all gone, collectibles all gone except for some awesome rupp back patches,arm patches and rupp info/ads in color. thank you to all who cleaned me out, almost cleaned out!!!! lots of odds and ends, sorry, no parts. david 303-885-4705 great prices on patches. 5.00 to 45.00 for a 150.00 you can have everything i have minibike related. at least a 400.00 value of collectibles. MAKE IT ALL GONE!!!!!! DAVE 303-885-4705