Thank You!

I would like to send out a BIG thanks to OldMiniBikes member Rawtone for picking up a Mickey Thompson minibike in So-Cal & shipping it back to me in Ohio; I've been wanting one for a while & he was kind enough to help me out; Great guy to do business with, honest & trustworthy. All too often all we hear are the horror stories of trying to do business on the other side of the country, with an unhappy ending--not so here! Thanks again, Kent!:thumbsup:

Hounddog

Great job Kent!

But what is a Mickey Thompson Minibike? Never seen one, never heard of one, and wonder if they really exist? Please show us a picture of this... MTMB I need the education....We all need the education....Thanks for helping me along.... We all know you are a great guy and all that.....

BB

I would like to send out a BIG thanks to OldMiniBikes member Rawtone for picking up a Mickey Thompson minibike in So-Cal & shipping it back to me in Ohio; I've been wanting one for a while & he was kind enough to help me out; Great guy to do business with, honest & trustworthy. All too often all we hear are the horror stories of trying to do business on the other side of the country, with an unhappy ending--not so here! Thanks again, Kent!:thumbsup:
That is awesome, I'm glad you finally found a Mickey Bike to call your own.:smile: I have also dealt with Kent, a super nice guy. :thumbsup:

Lets see some pics of your score!!

Where did this one come from? I'm trying to get my 2nd one, but the guy has been dangling it in front of my nose like a carrot for about 5 years now.

Any pics?

Great job Kent!

But what is a Mickey Thompson Minibike? Never seen one, never heard of one, and wonder if they really exist? Please show us a picture of this... MTMB I need the education....We all need the education....Thanks for helping me along.... We all know you are a great guy and all that.....

BB
Do a search - there's been plenty of talk about them here.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Kent is the MAN!

ATTA BOY Kent!! Yep no doubt about it Rawtone is an exceptional guy to deal with, when I bought my two Taco seats, he brought them to me at work, which I thought was totally cool! I got to ride a brand new Micky Bike as it was called, when I was 12, They were fun bikes for sure!