thanks to all!!!!

david in Denver here!!!! I want to thank all the fine folks at this site for helping my dream of having some cool trikes come true. I hope to be showing the collection soon. I however still am looking for a 68 or 69 rupp roadster. show quality!!! I am more than willing to pay top collector price for a sweet bike. $5,000.00 to $7,000.00 please help me locate the dream bike I so want. please call david at 303-885-4705 I just cant take on projects because of my health. thanks to all!!!!

What happened? I thought you were taking your toys and going home from what you said in your last post calling us "kids".."childish"..."not a dedicated or refined group". I see you are just as much of a bullshitter as these ads you post a ton of times that litter the wanted section.

Littlebear

Tried to help him a few times.:shrug: The 69 Rupp Roadster he is wanting is for sale about a 45 min drive from him. Colorado Springs Letgo. Some of you other guys might be interested also. Not mine but looks very nice and complete. :wink:

Tried to help him a few times.:shrug: The 69 Rupp Roadster he is wanting is for sale about a 45 min drive from him. Colorado Springs Letgo. Some of you other guys might be interested also. Not mine but looks very nice and complete. :wink:
Ya..you can't fix stupid unfortunately. But much like the others that have tried to help...he ignores it. But if you have a link and want to share that bike with the community...post it on up in the section with the link I provided. Thanks
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/ebay-and-craigslist/