That is an expensive tecumseh!!!

I've seen that one a few times. Going through the pictures the thing has a ton of VKE stamped billet on it. Probably near spent that building the damn thing.

That guy is asking too much for that thing. I have one and I can’t find a single part to keep mine running. They are awesome engines. But parts are the way of the dodo. There is a couple for sale on eBay right now for wayyyyy cheaper.

I've got mine on eBay for $599.00 and no one wants it!! I'll probably pull the billet rod out of out and scrap the rest! I was really surprised one that was beat to shit with NO flywheel sold for $800 last month...

Mike Sandberg is a well-known Tecumseh kart engine builder in Aurora, Colorado. Super nice guy and an amazing machinist. Together we came up with the Super7, a bored and stroked 299cc H70. Bore 2.8135", stroke 2.932"

I've got mine on eBay for $599.00 and no one wants it!! I'll probably pull the billet rod out of out and scrap the rest! I was really surprised one that was beat to shit with NO flywheel sold for $800 last month...
Hey BOBCO. I was just messaging you on eBay about the rod bearings. Thanks for the reply. When you have a chance anything would be appreciated. I just really want to keep my engine running good. I put it on a stretched doodle bug. And it flys. It’s a stout engine. But I put it back together with the old rod bearing and springs. It’s running good. But it’s on borrowed time till I can actually refresh it. I’d hate to destroy the original Tecumseh rod. I found two engines 20 years ago that a GO kart race team had thrown away and I just recently revived one of them and put it on a mini bike.

Wow I am in the wrong business.
just get a world formula
yea but a world formula doesn’t make 25hp with just a few modifications. All I did was port, mill the head a little make a bigger intake and exshaust and make a thinner copper head gasket and adjustable timing and mine makes some serious power. You need 3500-4000$ to make the power a star makes for a little bit of time. On E85 I’m making 20+hp when I put it on methanol I’ll be in the 25hp range. World formula isn’t do that. Maybe I’m wrong but parts add up.