The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

Tickets are a

Tickets are $1 a chance
Great. .. would 20 be to many for someone?
This sounds stupid , but do I have to be there to win?
I can friends and family on PayPal....
Seems like it might be a hassle for someone to fill out all those tickets with my name on them though? I would really appreciate it,
I know that. Mark

Great. .. would 20 be to many for someone?
This sounds stupid , but do I have to be there to win?
I can friends and family on PayPal....
Seems like it might be a hassle for someone to fill out all those tickets with my name on them though? I would really appreciate it,
I know that. Mark
You don't have to be present but you will need to make plans on getting it home if you do win the raffle bike. Plan ahead with getting bike home before you buy tickets Find someone that will buy tickets for you and spend as much as you want.

You don't have to be present but you will need to make plans on getting it home if you do win the raffle bike. Plan ahead with getting bike home before you buy tickets Find someone that will buy tickets for you and spend as much as you want.
Okay I'll work on that ...as far as shipping goes . Thank you for your input mark

The red is from the rupp color posted on black widow. Buick. Code WA8774. Flame Red. It better look good almost $140 a quart
I wish you would have said you were going to go with that. I have about half a pint left from my Flea project. Here it is as probably the most accurate photo of the actual color. (single stage acrylic enamel) When people say red, and really mean to say RED, this is the color they mean. It is red as a mofo. It's a great color for that bike.

I wish you would have said you were going to go with that. I have about half a pint left from my Flea project. Here it is as probably the most accurate photo of the actual color. (single stage acrylic enamel) When people say red, and really mean to say RED, this is the color they mean. It is red as a mofo. It's a great color for that bike.
Thanks Dave. This is lessnol base coat red and then clear coat.

It looks amlot better than the custom pink and black someone did to it previously. ... it was so ugly nobody could see the forest through the trees.... But it obviously has potential. I cant wait to win it back to trade it to Manchester for future seat work... since I alreadyknow its too small for me. Although I did ride it around the circle and it carried me pretty well for its size.