The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

I'm not sure about the tire size but those wheels and chrome look killer................... Great job Sam...........................
I don't know anybody that has one of those bikes to confirm the tire size. Great progress Rick.

The 1970 rupp parts diagram shows "trails" tire 14x6 for the 70 Sprint part # 13729. That is the same part number for the 69 Roadster, but the 69 book calls them "trials". So bases on part numbers, the Coker Trials would be the correct style.

Last edited:
The 1970 rupp parts diagram shows "trails" tire 14x6 for the 70 Sprint part # 13729. That is the same part number for the 69 Roadster, but the 69 book calls them "trials". So bases on part numbers, the Coker Trials would be the correct style.
gammatg. On the diagram does it show the bike having a shorter shock on one side of the bike

Rick...could it be that those spring tubes are different lengths for chain clearance or a mismatched replacement?
I dont really know. I looked at pictures of different bikes and all are the same length. I found some pictures of this bike before i took it apart and put long one on chain side.