The Black Bean !

Ratbike

YEP by Jingles I am an old timer been there and done that a few times LOL
Life was a whole lot more fun in those days, and I guess that's why we are up for a second round,
Steve :scooter:
My second round is funner than my first!!!! Tryin' it sober this time!! LOL!!:2guns: WITH GUNS A BLAZIN' !!!

Tom : Just serve it up with some nicely seasoned rice, nothing like BLACK BEANS & RICE and a freshly made Taco LOL
Very nice work your keeping the standards high and thats great too.

tomsprops

I would go with a Frijolie seat if I had one . But I'm in no position to buy one of TJ's $125 Frijolie seats at the moment .So I went with what I had . The fun part of this build was digging into the parts bins and putting together a really rare mini ! This mini is the Real Deal ! It's fun to bring it back around from the condition I found it !

Tom : I like the wrinkle finish paint I bought a couple cans Saturday along with a Can of Dupli-Color Textured Metallic coating in graphite. I have a lot of wheels to try different thing on and some of them need a lot of help to shine again.

tomsprops

I haven't tried the Duplicolor textured paint yet . It seems with the textured finishes the air temp. is important . For the Hammered and Wrinkled finishes it's best to paint in cooler temps out of the sun to allow the paint to cure and dry slowly ?

hot rattle cans

Temp is important with rattle cans. My best gloss paint jobs happen in the So Cal summers. But at other times I always put the can in front of a light bulb to get it nice and warm as well as the part, or in direct sunlight. The aerosol spray seems to be much finer and the paint wets out to a better gloss with less spray and less likelihood for runs. Try it, just don't forget the can or it'll explode and start a fire!

Nice project,must be nice to ride most of the year out there,altho we have plenty of winter garage time here in Wisconsin to work on our projects. Sarge

Temp is important with rattle cans. My best gloss paint jobs happen in the So Cal summers. But at other times I always put the can in front of a light bulb to get it nice and warm as well as the part, or in direct sunlight. The aerosol spray seems to be much finer and the paint wets out to a better gloss with less spray and less likelihood for runs. Try it, just don't forget the can or it'll explode and start a fire!
Mark, is that one you did? Looks kinda like GTO's project.

I'm curious of the color if it came out of a spray bomb.

I would go with a Frijolie seat if I had one . But I'm in no position to buy one of TJ's $125 Frijolie seats at the moment .So I went with what I had . The fun part of this build was digging into the parts bins and putting together a really rare mini !
No doubt. That's the best part.

Definately not knocking it. I just love the Frijole seat.

Can't Kenny do one in glitter?

tomsprops

I'm sure he could ,as long as he has the material .
I just rode this minibike today . I'm kinda surprised it scoot's along as well as it does ! Maybe it's because it's so small it makes it feel faster ? It turned out to be a good lil runner :thumbsup: