the Cat money shot.........parts worth more than the assembley?

Nice collection you have going...if you could sell it all, one piece at a time, it would be quite valuable.... put it all together and the value plummets.

mardyn

bbiggs54

Everything collectible is the same in this regard if parts are valuable. I should have parted out all those first gen Camaros I sold.

bbiggs54

Where can i get a set of those handlebars. I have a 70-75 300x I'm working on?
Call Rafa at GT'S Hobbies in LA CA 323-817-9238, store phone number. The handle bars are a good replica not exact. Go to the form "OldMiniBikes build off 2020", "my 400 TS" and you can see what I did to make them correct. They will work just fine as he sends them but they not exactly like Cat made them. I also reworked them for the show chrome plating.

bbiggs54

Those parts when on the bike (see forum projects and rides "my Cat 400 TS"). That pic was just for fun. Cat parts are tough to find dude and expensive. Good luck, I'm looking for a KH 200m brake myself for the grandsons Cat Elimnator. Its about the only brake that will fit the Cat disc bracket.

Attachments

Those parts when on the bike (see forum projects and rides "my Cat 400 TS"). That pic was just for fun. Cat parts are tough to find dude and expensive. Good luck, I'm looking for a KH 200m brake myself for the grandsons Cat Elimnator. Its about the only brake that will fit the Cat disc bracket.
Great picture of the grandson. I have about the same bike, that much of it. I am looking for the same parts you are looking for. I've done restoration work for most of my life. I'm hoping if I could get at least one of these parts I could reproduce it since these parts are so hard to find. I have 8 Cat minibikes and I'm 61 years old. I just love these things. Guess I'll never grow up. If I can help you in any way, I will. Thanks.

bbiggs54

Great picture of the grandson. I have about the same bike, that much of it. I am looking for the same parts you are looking for. I've done restoration work for most of my life. I'm hoping if I could get at least one of these parts I could reproduce it since these parts are so hard to find. I have 8 Cat minibikes and I'm 61 years old. I just love these things. Guess I'll never grow up. If I can help you in any way, I will. Thanks.
Wow we have a lot in common. I'm going to send you a p.m. tonight.