The chain stands between me and the open road

First off, I know that this has been covered multple times and I have read those post over and over. Ok. My f#$%^ing chain will not stay on. I can ride this thing all day at 10mph(no prob. what so ever). I can even take off at full throttle for about 5sec. As soo As I start to pick up any more speed, there goes the chain. This is really frustrating. I replaced the chain and the sprocket. Still no luck. I have also moved the engine as many times as possible.

Free 1 year supply of cold ones (your choice) for the person who comes to Texas and fixes it.

this aint that complicated , is the rear hub centered? block the bike up and spin the back wheel ,is there any runout . if not check chain sprocket ,clutch ,make sure it is all the same size, there isnt anything else that could be wrong ?:thumbsup:

i had / have the same problem on my mini . i thought it was the motor and frame not aligned straight , and the the sprocket and the clutch, and chain adjustment still pops off and i built different chain tensioners , still pops off what i did notice on my mini is the flex in the motor . and by that i mean is while the chain is on the bike all together and ready too go grab the chain (top and bottom ) midway between the clutch and rear sprocket and squeeze them together and see how much movement there is you can see the engine block flex just above the mounting holes on the engine. that is the only thing else it could be IF everything else is correct. :doah:

how old is the wheel/sprocket? when i was running my original one it would throw the chain all the time. after i switched to an aftermarket wheel and sprocket the problem went away. it hasn't thrown the chain once since then.