The Donkey Bus

I don't rightly know what a "Donkey Bus" is, but I feel like I conveyed my corporeal presence through today whilst riding one. Oddly, I saw nary a Donk, but I DID see a sweet number of Jackasses.

Anyway, as you were saying?

Davis

I don't rightly know what a "Donkey Bus" is, but I feel like I conveyed my corporeal presence through today whilst riding one. Oddly, I saw nary a Donk, but I DID see a sweet number of Jackasses.

Anyway, as you were saying?
Are you related to a guy named Raskin?

Have you ever bought a bag of Donkey Chips?
Interesting you should ask. You know the corduroy crimpings at the top (and bottom) seams of a tater-chip sack? I was not the one who invented that closure method. But oddly, I DID invent Donkey Chips, but ironically, I've never even eaten one. People, SAT, are certainly strange. I can't help it, nor can you.

Interesting you should ask. You know the corduroy crimpings at the top (and bottom) seams of a tater-chip sack? I was not the one who invented that closure method. But oddly, I DID invent Donkey Chips, but ironically, I've never even eaten one. People, SAT, are certainly strange. I can't help it, nor can you.
So Jim Morrison was right.
And Donkey Chips, tortilla chips are sold at the local supermarket.