The funkiest Powell I seen so far.

I knew you'd be posting that one. :) I saw it as well. There are some neat design elements to it, in a Taco-esque sort of way, but all of that scrap iron welded on to the back is just too much. As is the price. The vintage decal on the vintage engine are my two favorite aspects of it.

Itype2slo

I knew you'd be posting that one. :) I saw it as well. There are some neat design elements to it, in a Taco-esque sort of way, but all of that scrap iron welded on to the back is just too much. As is the price. The vintage decal on the vintage engine are my two favorite aspects of it.
Yes the engine and decal are the selling points. It does have a taco look to it, Not sure if that's a good thing in this case!

sonerenos

Hey Justin, at least people can say my user name! :p
well you didnt have to make it worse Dave. please change your avitar back LOL

i certainly do have an odd choice for a username. SONER RENOS, soner was my graffiti name and is a Turkish boys name for the final warrior. means nothing to me lol, but RENOS is simply the same word, just backwards.

looking further into it, the taco look is just a homemade version. I thought they took two frames and made one. I would like to see the other version of the taco lower with the powell upper LOL. that would be a hoot!