The General Rises again!

well i am in the build off and only have days to go, will i make it? i like cutting it close though. I started this 3 or 4 days ago and got the paint somewhat done yesterday. The big inspiration for the build was the Kball seat he actually made for someone else! well its mine now and it looks awsome!!!, cant wait to tear this one up!

I am sure you will get this done in time. Just start with a good seat and build from there. My neighbor has a frame that looks like that, and he would like to know what it is. Can you tell us?

its a ruttman with rupp wheels. i am working on the engine right now just cleaning it up and painting it, the motor was fine before i started this but needs a good clean up. more pics to come

well it was a good day today so i spent most of the day outside working away at this bike. When i start a bike i really get into it and work on it as much as possible. Right now i need to make new wheel spacers so the rims are just sitting on the axles with the nos racing slicks! i also am working on the engine right now just painting and cleaning it. i did order some parts like a new gold racing chain and band brake. i also dont know if i am gonna use a front fender unless i can get another chrome one like the rear fender. this thing in person is BAD ASS!!!!

Well its all done. the general is alive! i took it to the ann arbor show and showed it off but it actually wasnt done, but today i finished the throttle set up and tightened down all the bolts. i took it for a ride too and its a quick little bike. the tires make it hard to turn probably because they are go kart tires, but they look awsome and it rides great! today i am gonna try to get some video of a burnout and mabey some riding? the dual exhaust sounds killer! and the brake set up i made works great too!

i just ran it down the road and i will get some video tomarrow its to dark now, its a blast! and are you going to windber? we can get together there its a blast!