The German without a Bike .

Hello Forum .
I have reading and looking many hours in this forum .
and now i decided i build a minibike too (as eyecather,for my shop window).
we have definetly no typical minibikes in germany .
only the f**king poor quality chinese pocketbikes .
then i go and buy a 6.5 hp clone ,then i do some modifications and now
i have a good engine but NO bike .

here are some fotos of my " ready to install engine ".

Maybe we can find some one here in the forum ,who can ship me a doodlebug or moose or something vintage in a box to germany .
I can pay with paypal .
Thanks in advance!

Before :doah: :

and a some hours later :weld: :

on top of my lovely car :eek:ut:

and the details:

thanks for looking and regards from germany

JOE

I'll trade you a Messerschmitt for a roller of your choice. Seriously though, the engine is cool. Did you mount neons in the blower housing?

this glowing wire stuff would probably work well too (although it wouldn't be nearly as bright). it has a little box that holds the batteries and adjusts the brightness.

figured i'd post it since it's another option if any one else wants to try this.

this glowing wire stuff would probably work well too (although it wouldn't be nearly as bright). it has a little box that holds the batteries and adjusts the brightness.

figured i'd post it since it's another option if any one else wants to try this.

LMAO Atomic Bong LMAO

hi ...

I live in Goettingen . Thats between Kassel and Hannover . the Middlepoint of old Germany is about 10 miles from here .

@strigoi ,the A-bong is the cooles bong i have ever seen . looks like you dont waste time and have much fun over there :thumbsup:

@jeep , thanks for rating my performance skills . i have even a bending maschine and a good welding maschine . but welding is not for me .
i think its easyer for me to count money with boxing gloves than welt 2 pipes .:wink:

i think a moose-hensim or baddog is the best decision for me .

does anyone know the baddog comes in a box or ready assembeld .

regards from germany.

here are my other boy-toy projects .

little buggy with gx200 clone .

and my 300SL build with a kreidler engine for girlfriend and neighborkids , but for both to fast :sadcrying4:

and the big buggy with 98 HP. i have never run this in the fivth gear . power like hell with the honda bike engine:scooter:

and last but not least : the very rare yamaha TriZ with 2 wheels ( some one told me ,its a prototype that never produced )

:smile:

Very cool but like Jeep2003 said, you seem to have the skills to build a custom frame of your own. Or theres these guys in Germany DYNOSPEED they build some very cool stuff. Like a minidragbike with a turbocharged Honda 640. :thumbsup:

You got some cool toys! I like the Tri-Z, Too bad Yamaha never put them in production. You mentioned you would like to get a Baja DB30 or a Moose. Have you called Baja motorsports to see if they would ship one over to you.

yes , i have write 2 emails to baja motorsports (service@bajamotorsports.net) and i have create an account
on there homepage .
and they not even reply my mails :sadcrying4:.

@strigoi ,the A-bong is the cooles bong i have ever seen . looks like you dont waste time and have much fun over there :thumbsup:
its got to weigh close to 60lbs when the whole setup is together. i don't smoke weed so i never used it. it got a lot of use by my friends years ago but it's been sitting at someone's house since then.

yes , i have write 2 emails to baja motorsports (service@bajamotorsports.net) and i have create an account
on there homepage .
and they not even reply my mails :sadcrying4:.
That engine is cool. If you can't order the bike frame you want I will get you a doodle or moose and ship it. Not sure how you would pay for it though? PM me if you need any help

MiniBike Paul

I have just finished building the oversize Bad Dog (i'll be posting it today) and am friends with Robin the owner. If you decide to go that way I would be happy to assist you!! In fact, if there is anything I can help with, pm me! Paul