The "Hot Cheeto's"-Bonanza 1300-Open Class

paint day

looks like it's going to be in the 80's today...as long as I get moving when the temperature is right and before the afternoon winds pick up, I will begin painting. Wish me luck.

mini bike windchimess

got the paint done...sorta...wind kicked up before i could finish so ill wait til next weekend, mostly done though Chevy orange. the color pops

Sorry I am so late Quickdraw. I have been MIA for a few days and didn't get much time on here the last bit. I have one question though, is this gonna be a fire fighter themed bike? You probably listed it some where I just missed it. I think the gas tank it killer, it is really trick. The paint looks good as well, you can't beat red. :thumbsup:

Sorry I am so late Quickdraw. I have been MIA for a few days and didn't get much time on here the last bit. I have one question though, is this gonna be a fire fighter themed bike? You probably listed it some where I just missed it. I think the gas tank it killer, it is really trick. The paint looks good as well, you can't beat red. :thumbsup:
Hey Clayon,
Now I feel importante! ha ha. Actually the fire extinguisher/ gas tank is to go with the "Hot Cheetos" theme, like it's so hot you need to put out the fire sorta thing.
The frame is actually chevy orange and the tank and chain guard are chevy red orange. The motor is Yellow. these colors match the bag of Hot Cheetos...the pictures do look red though...colorblind camera.

Thanx for the compliments fellas.

Okay, I didn't enlarge the pics at first and thought it was red. I now enlarged them and you can tell it is chevy orange. I love that color, I used it to paint my DB30 when I rebuilt it. The yellow motor will look pretty slick on the orange frame. What kind of motor?

Okay, I didn't enlarge the pics at first and thought it was red. I now enlarged them and you can tell it is chevy orange. I love that color, I used it to paint my DB30 when I rebuilt it. The yellow motor will look pretty slick on the orange frame. What kind of motor?
i got the dupor stock kart motor off OldMiniBikes, here it is mocked up in my bc 1100