The Impaler

Very small update on Vlad.
Went through two dead batteries I had ordered online. Both were shit when "new". Ended up finding out that I can get the same battery at Home Depot for a bit more money, but also much easier to return and less likely to be shit.

Used the down time to snip every-other blade off the fan. Also trying a Uni Pod filter, but that doesn't seem to net me much of a performance boost over the stock filter in my air box. But I'll keep in on for a few more test runs.
At least it's not as loud as I was expecting.

Harquebus

This thread needs a resurrection in the hopes of an update from the OP. . .

That's doubtful though.

Sick bike indeed.

I preferred the earlier above-engine routing for the air intake (suits a dirt bike/enduro better as it allows it to ford streams
and mud pits without sucking up debris and clogging the air filter) but I feel this is a street or "cafe bike" so those
concerns are nullified.

Aluminum is very susceptible to cracking from vibration, otherwise i would have already built an aluminum frame for my drag bike.

Crazy build though very impressive in a multitude of ways

somone just asked about a build like this. not sure what you mean about "the op" and not sure why that matters...
In that case, you could have provided someone with a link to this thread which would have been more helpful to that someone than bumping an old thread for it to come up for everyone who clicks/taps "New posts". OP: Original Poster, the person who started the thread.

fistfullabar

but I don't do links and please keep ya silly internet lingo to your self and why would I care if everyone has to see it? stop with your fake dogma rules...besides plenty to read on here. search botton works just fine.

pomfish

Lord knows this site is just slammed with too much traffic to even think of seeing something old come back to the surface :)
We need more action, not nit picking.
JMHO

Carry on