The loss of a great web site?

Was this change really necessary? How about going back to the old site and just change the color? (ha) BTW, Pat; I answered your pm regarding your request to verify my mailing info but not sure if it went through. If you didn't get it, please let me know. Thanks.

markus

I guess we should be lucky that it stayed going for as long as it did, They had said they were shutting it and the mini bike museum down 2015. I know the last year you had to kind of manipulate it to get in for the content, but that stopped working a couple of months ago :( That was a great site with a lot of great info loaded up!

Why try to fix something that was never broken.This site was fine the way it was.I think if you did a majority vote members would like the old site back.

There are always reasons for change. Just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean they arent necessary. And sometimes the reasons are just above your pay grade....

The OP is not about OldMiniBikes, it’s about the scooter museum site.
If they can't read the first post, they won't understand the necessity for change, nor the benefits of having technology capable of keeping up with today's devices. When this forum started almost 13 years ago, not many people had cell phones capable of internet access, or photos. Many people were accessing via Dial-up.

This site would have faced the same fate in the near future if the change was not made.

If they can't read the first post, they won't understand the necessity for change, nor the benefits of having technology capable of keeping up with today's devices. When this forum started almost 13 years ago, not many people had cell phones capable of internet access, or photos. Many people were accessing via Dial-up.

This site would have faced the same fate in the near future if the change was not made.
Could not agree more.
I had my own automotive forum years ago, the amount of time it took to run it was too much for me, i didn’t upgrade it in time and now the site is defunct. All kinds of problems. The new software would not load, tons of lost pics and links.