The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

Ok Camjamsdad , I just ordered front end , risers and handle bars , $155.24 w/shipping , Thanks a lot , I'll let you deal with my wife , Lol:laugh:
Oh no, why me? Best advice I can give you that works for me is when they whine about money you politely bring up how you never complain about hair, nails, shoes, make up, clothes, so please allow me the same courtesy. It will be quiet for a couple days but use that time wisely to work on your project. Ok I admit I get home before she even sees the mailman or the ups guy and that helps me avoid a lot of that

10-4 to that , I bought her a new car for x-mas so actually I'm still good for a while I hope and I get all my stuff shipped to my office then weeks later she says when did you get that , Oh I've been having that , Lol

IJG

different feel for sure.

I put the stock motor back on to feel the new front end.
& I immediately noticed a big difference. I also see that If I push the handle bars forward to much it just feels unsafe & feels like it wants to collapse to either side. so I need to move them back a bit more to almost vertical to eliminate the unnerving feeling on turning. maybe my front tire is low on air,
I just don't know yet. I can always try it on my motovox if i don't like it.
Hell I even pondered upon the front end of the Toyoco Alligator too but i think that stem bolt is thicker.

I just installed the new forks on my modified mbx10. I can't get over the difference they make on the rough ground I ride. Much more enjoyable riding it now that's for sure.
Here's a few shots of my bike with the 6.5 predator and tav2 installed.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I just installed the new forks on my modified mbx10. I can't get over the difference they make on the rough ground I ride. Much more enjoyable riding it now that's for sure.
Here's a few shots of my bike with the 6.5 predator and tav2 installed.

[/IMG]
Bike looks really sharp Craig!! Nice job!! Is the plate in the front that you removed just tack welded on, ive never seen the mbx's in person yet? Looks good with it removed!!

Bike looks really sharp Craig!! Nice job!! Is the plate in the front that you removed just tack welded on, ive never seen the mbx's in person yet? Looks good with it removed!!
Yes those plates on the sides have 5 or 6 spot welds spread along the top and bottom curves and a bead down the neck.
I left the neck beads and a 1/2in of the sheet metal there. With the new access I added more welds on the inner part of the bars where they meet neck.

The Motovox front end just arrived , 3 days and it was here , packed nicely as well , appears to be built very well and will add some weight to the front end which is a good thing . My only initial concern is that they seem to be a little soft ? We'll find out in a week or two when I finish building the DB30 :thumbsup:

If the front plate is the plastic plate with the skull picture on it, it's just bolted to the front. I cant decide if I want it on my doodle or not. I peeled the graphics off leaving a black plate. It looked funny mounted with the wide end up, so I mounted it upside down. Without the plate it looked a little industrial, sort of unfinished. I think I'll take 3 photos and let the voters decide.

If the front plate is the plastic plate with the skull picture on it, it's just bolted to the front. I cant decide if I want it on my doodle or not. I peeled the graphics off leaving a black plate. It looked funny mounted with the wide end up, so I mounted it upside down. Without the plate it looked a little industrial, sort of unfinished. I think I'll take 3 photos and let the voters decide.
Oops should have been more specific...i meant the side plates at the neck

:thumbsup:

started working on my wifes, lots more to do, but gotta sneak the mods in, she thinks im gonna get carried away for some reason! smh! the roller i picked up from Motovox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZILwyAQaFg&feature=youtu.be

GustoGuy

That's pretty cool, not quite Doodlebug cool, but cool :thumbsup:

:lol:

Nice. I would leave the mufflers in since you will only make more noise without them and it is unlikely to add any significant amount of power anyway and it is way better to not piss the neighbors off too:laugh: You should get a GTC TAV2 and put that in. I heard you can get 50+mph out of the stock HF Predator 212cc engines with the GTC and if you do the Billet rod and flywheel and remove the govenor it is possible to get about 65+mph with this setup