The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

Yes the mbx10 parts will fit the doodlebug. I assume the spacers would be different but i could be wrong. The motovox wheels, brake rotor, and sprocket will also fit a doodle bug

Anyone know of a bolt on fork assembly including shocks that will fit without much modification on the older DB30? I want to add front brakes to my doodlebug but the problem is
the stock forks are too thin and if i weld on a brake bracket and bolt a disc to the front the stopping force will bend the forks into the bike.

Yes the mbx10 parts will fit the doodlebug. I assume the spacers would be different but i could be wrong. The motovox wheels, brake rotor, and sprocket will also fit a doodle bug
Good deal, thanks. However; reading through some other threads about the 6.5 clone installs it might be more feasible to go with the shock mount forks for comfort since I'm trying to build a motor....:facepalm:

Do they ever have the MBX11 forks in stock anymore??? Or does someone have a set they don't want??? I've been checking religiously for a few months now, even emailed motovox a few times and nothing, no response.

I ordered some a few weeks ago on a Tuesday and my buddy ordered some the following Friday even tho the inventory quantity said 0, we both got our forks the following Wednesday. Motovox has been good to deal with for me. My buddy put the forks on a db and they work excellent on his bike. I put mine on my motovox mbx10 and they were a great improvement over the rigid forks.

That's an interesting gamble... I played the safe card and bought the '10s thinking the '11s were just discontinued or something. Oh well... if they're uncomfortable I might have to play my cards better and spring for the '11s...