The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

I have the nut,bars and bar clamps.The axle measures a little under 260mm.I'm thinking maybe it is a rear axle.May have been in the wrong bin or however they stock them.

Yep.I've ordered parts for cars or motorcycles for so long it doesn't bother me much.But yeah,it is always on Fri.then it takes until Mon. before anything can be done.

i read throught this post but do not remember seeing anything about the cables will the stock doodle bug throttle and cable fit and the stock brake lever assy and cable fit as in the lenght of the cables and size of the handle bars

i read throught this post but do not remember seeing anything about the cables will the stock doodle bug throttle and cable fit and the stock brake lever assy and cable fit as in the lenght of the cables and size of the handle bars
Everything fits. And the new bars are adjustable. The only very minor issue was the baja stem bolt is slightly too high. You could grind the head down. I just bolted the bars on and let the bolt head dent in the handlebars. It's a very minor issue

Does anyone have any photos of the steering stem and bearings for the MBX11? I am thinking about purchasing it to use on another project of mines.

Bearings? No bearings on the front fork assembly. Neck/stem bearings are on the frame, not the forks. The fork assembly lower mounting plate is adjustable so the front fork assembly will fit a wide range of neck lengths.

This thread has photos. I posted a few in post 63. There are other pictures around 4 or 5 pages in if I remember. Motovox posted a pic of the front end by itself.

Basically identical to DB-30 as it bolts right up instantly . Point being the DB specs are easy to get so go off of that and OldMiniBikes has everything you could need !

"Basically identical to DB-30 as it bolts right up instantly." Gotcha. Some mini bikes have triple clamps similar to dirt/pit bikes and others have a steering bolt with steering sleeve. Sounds like the MBX11 has the latter setup. thanks

No , you gotta get a longer axle bolt from Motovox that really is still not long enough ? You need a nyloc nut and you have to grind the nut thinner ! It works fine :thumbsup:

It may be a wierd, nooby question but since the mbx11 front end has been out of stock does anyone know if the mbx10 would fit? It looks almost the same, without the shocks of course, and its only $50 bucks.