The MiniBike Killer !

A hundred Buck's ! :doah:
twas 6 or 7 years ago. Still in high school. And to a total stranger. But i got it for free. The guy at my brothers work was going to toss it in the dumpster :confused: brought it home 20 minuts later we were riding it. I cleaned it up and painted it. it wasnt long before it would need a rebuild. smoked alot clutch didnt work and no second gear. had good fun with it for a while. there will be others

Yep, I parked my Sensation MB-1 for good after I got a Yamaha GT80.
I was a little off the curve. I went from a Lil Indian to a well-used Honda S-90 and then pretty quickly to a new '71 Yamaha AT1 125. The neighbor kid raced, but my folks wouldn't let me. At least they tolerated me having a bike. Neighbor kid missed the GT 60/80 thing, too, and went from racing an 80cc Yamaha w/a pressed steel frame to a 125 Elsinore or something like that. I didn't start racing until I left home. That was almost 30 years ago and I still do it. My kid started racing on an 1980s XR80 then a CR80 and then on to big bikes.

tomsprops

I went from a Scwhinn stingray with a fat front tire to a Honda CT70 w/4spd.I beat the Tar out of it trying to keep up with the XR75 my buddy had !
But then I went straight into a 2stroke RM400 my big brother mistakenly left in our garage(thinking it would be safe :thefinger: ) when he moved a few miles away. Now that's a HUGE JUMP in bikes !

With some bikes you just beat them up and then on to the next bike. But the RM400 beat you up and it went on to the next foolish rider. LOL This machine defiantly had the upper hand over most riders. I was one to quickly yell Uncle
Steve :scooter:

I never really had my own motorcycle. I got to ride our mini bike sometimes. ten years past and we had a new Yamaha 125. Sold that after my little brother was too big and he bought a YZ426 now that's a big difference!

Congratulations!

Hey Tom, I just had to comment on your Honda, Man what a bike!
You hit the nail on the head as far as the extinction thing. These bikes where and unfortunately, are, still light years ahead. I've had 3 different Harley's and the last was a Road King Custom. What a beautiful bike to look at but basically it was a under powered P.O.S. I would like to maybe try a Victory next but if it's anything like my Harley's I won't own it for long. But that's a different topic all together.
Your Honda is Awesome. I'm not much for minicycles but I would have found the room for that one, that's for sure. Here is a couple of Honda Ads from 1974, you may have seen them? Again, Nice Bike:thumbsup:
Randy:scooter:

Yamaha 80 mini enduro blows away the 60 enduro reed valve bike. pulls me wheeling, the bike flies.

They did fly, My brother had a few of them in his early teens. I think they where wrecked or theft recovery's? I'm pretty sure Dad got them from the Salvage Pull? He also had a 125 Enduro, yellow and black. That bike was super fast! And my brother was a absolute nut on it. I need to go up to my Mom and Dads and go through thier photo albums and see if I can find any old photo's to scan. I just put it on my list, it's #488

Randy:scooter:

tomsprops

Thanks for revisiting this bike . I should take some more photo's to try and show in more detail how clean it really is .:thumbsup: