The New Guy on the Block :)

Hi Everyone from the little town of Reed, Kentucky. I'm 60 year young and the wife & I own 2 mini bikes. The wifes is a Doodle Bug and mine is a Baja MB 165. I was looking for more info on mine & parts for the future and I ran across your forum here. I bought the wifes mini bike a few years ago and mine was given to me by my X bro in law which is more like a brother to me. The fuel tank was missing as was the Dummy fuel tank too. Buddy of mine across the road from me gave me a Honda fuel tank off a 3 wheeler he was scraping. Used a Hose clamp to temp mount the tank with some new fuel lines and filter & the thing started right up. I had to buy a new chain to replace the front chain. Since the tensioner thing was missing, I just shorten it a link or 2 and run it as is. This thing is pretty fast. Opps, More about me,,lol I'm a Mechanic by trade & work as a Diesel Mech. I love tinkering with all kinds of stuff. I'm a Model Car builder. Just getting started into Quadcopters (Drones) too. Love to garden, fishing and spending time with my wife and our 4 legged kids. I'll get off the soap box now & let the next person take a turn :) Thanks for having me and I'm sure I'll be asking alot of ?'s