The Official MINI BIKE SEAT Thread

This is my new DB seat cover from LXM Boutique on ETSY , $30 including shipping , it had plenty of excess material so I added 2 layers of carpet padding , It is really nice quality and fit great
too !

T-Town Mini

This DB seat is also from LXM Boutique...very nice and I got it fast.

The tuck & roll has foam sewn into it and I added a layer of extra padding from a quilted mattress cover underneath. It makes a huge improvement from stock.

Last edited:
Very nice Manchester :thumbsup: I make my own piping just wrap the material around some small insulated wire like from phone lines or whatever. Heres the last one i made on my Lil Devil. genuine tuck and roll :thumbsup:

I saw that seat. Looks pretty awesome. :thumbsup: I was playing with the sewing machine all day on this rainy day. :laugh: I was actually working on making my own piping. The piping I bought from ebay is nice, but...............The piping is a really hard plastic and I can't get my machine to go over it. I have to finish the corners by hand and they look like :001_9898:. I'm getting better:wink: I actually tried today some thin weed wacker line.:laugh::laugh:

yeah the corners on the red seat were super tough with all the layers and the vinal is pretty thick. i ended up doing it by hand but it wasnt hard. When sewing many layers and the piping I set the machine on nice big stitches because if you sew it too much itll weaken it and cut right through in spots. I use my grandmothers old 1950 singer its much stronger then the other 5 machines i have