The official Who's going to Windber thread

Who's all going? If your going chime in and post a pic of the bike you'll be riding. You guys can recognize me by my 3wheeler(note* it has a red ohv briggs in it now and over all looks a lot more refined, but you get the idea) and I also will have a modified Baja carbon with me for my Dad to ride I'll post up a pic of the carbon and and up date pic of the 3 wheeler but for now this will have to do:
[/url][/IMG]

Any of you guys bringing any thing to sell? I'll be selling a completely original "El Burro" rear rim and tire complete with sprocket and hub/ A 6 inch go power front rim- 6 inch vintage manco "star" rim complete with sprocket brake brake drum and brake. And possibly a nice rolling chassis rupp hustler with like new chrome rims wrapped brand new bridgestones :thumbsup: Looking to trade the rupp for a mb165 only though. see you guys there:scooter:

I wanted to go this year but it just won't happen. :sadcrying4:
I"m already planning on going next year, I was also thinking of bringing parts to sell. Is it allowed? Is there a lot of people selling stuff?

I think posting pics of the bike your bringing is a great idea.:thumbsup:

It looks like my Dad is heading out, but I will not make it due to prior commitments. I hope he's taking the Rupp, but we'll see. There's lots to choose from.

Planning on it. I already paid for the entrance fees, 4th year for me. Jeff's having a Honda theme for bikes this year. So bring your old Honda mini's and old XR75. I not 100% sure on which bikes I bringing, The Trail 70 for sure and at least one Rupp.This is my set up at Windber.

MB165

Ill be there with my son, he just turned 5, and the minibaja.
Ill have some parts too. 13HP honda engine, a few tecumseh carbs, old tec. air cleaner assy. throttle shaft for the old tec carbs, 50t #41 sprocket, 1978 5hp B-S engine, really good shape, only down side is its on a small generator.
Pete

sweet! keep em coming guys. quick question.....the number to call on the pamphlet for making a reservation. That's just for venders right? and also I read it but I can't find were...how much does it cost to get in?

You have to pre-register, Its 10 dollars per rider to get in, It too late to get the T-shirts ordered, The registration helps pay for the insurance Jeff has to pay for at the event and clean up cost and everything involved in putting on this event.

richs

were ready Ill be in a white van I think Im going to hang a sign on the side saying OldMiniBikes richs I think Im bringing a toyoco and a heald roller and some other mice parts for sale or trade see you all there

You have to pre-register, Its 10 dollars per rider to get in, It too late to get the T-shirts ordered, The registration helps pay for the insurance Jeff has to pay for at the event and clean up cost and everything involved in putting on this event.

I'm cool with not getting a t shirt....but can I still get in at the gate? I put it in the calender for june but totally missed the month of may registration....dying family pets, dead grandma's, you know how it goes:eek:ut:

I'm cool with not getting a t shirt....but can I still get in at the gate? I put it in the calender for june but totally missed the month of may registration....dying family pets, dead grandma's, you know how it goes:eek:ut:
You maybe able to, I give Jeff a call and double check if i was you.

My boys, my wife, and I will be there. This will be our 10th year of attending this great event. Should be another great turnout and loads of fun for everyone. Even though I didn't post any pictures, I will be bringing 15-17 bikes. Although my show bikes are not for sale, will have at least 8 bikes to sell...

1970 Arctic Cat SSS Cat
1970 Rupp Roadster
1971 Rupp Scrambler-
1971 Rupp Scrambler
1971 Rupp Hustler
1974 Honda CT70
???? Alexander Reynolds-rolling frame
???? large frame bike-complete-make unknown

Also, a freshly rebuilt and restored Tecumseh H50 and a heap of parts. Look for a big silver enclosed trailer with way too many bikes around it. That'll be me! These bikes need to go. I'm outta room. Come see me. First reasonable offer on any of them takes 'em home! Bill

I'm going.....

Hi Guys,
This will be year four for me. We will be there (my girl and I) Fri-Sun. Yes guys, try to get girls involved.....I did. I will be the red soccer mom van on the hill by the cobblestone drive/bushy tree. Any word on a parade yet? The town hosed us last year. The weather was rain sun rain sun. '07 was my best so far. X-90 look me up. Safe travels, see you all there.
Xander

Dad has already called me 3 times this morning. He's like a kid that got his first mini bike on Christmas. Not sure how many purchases he can fit on his VW Golf though??:eek:ut:

I,m Bummed out this year. Had problems with my truck brake lines the day before leaving for the show. I spent the last two days that I was suppose to be at the show replacing the rear brake lines and rear brakes on my truck. I guess 10 years in Ohio winters have taken a toll on the cheap brake lines the factory installs on them now a days.

As usual, I've found myself completely uninformed .... I Googled "Windber" and it appears to be a City up yonder in Pennsylvania .... does something happen up there that I might need to know about? :blink: