The Old Man's El Tigre - Vintage Class

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get the black striping on it, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

I still need to finish making the mounting brackets I started on last night, the cover fits real nice on the bike with only one minor alteration.... I will have to shorten up that rear mounting bracket some and make another Z bracket to attach it to the frame.

It's up next. :hammer: Gotta sell a couple of things to fund it (after I get through the Windber trip in June) and then I'm not doing any more bikes until the Lincoln drives. :hammer:
Somebody write this down. :laugh: I am sure in a month you will have another minibike project in full swing SC. By the way, great looking bike. :thumbsup: I have many favorites from this build off but yours is one of the top 3 in my books. :thumbsup: Great work.

The Old Man's El Tigre is FINISHED! :hammer: Finished glamour shots and video as soon as I can get some and post them..... busy weekend this weekend. Here's the last of the teaser pics.......

I'm gonna take all you're teaser pictures and cut and paste them together so I know what the whole bike looks like.....:glare:
Spent the whole weekend out of town.... Just got back yesterday afternoon.

So all I need in the world is a lottle sunshine so I can wheel this thing outside and get a few decent shots and a vid with my kid riding it.... Simple, right?

Been raining since I got home and it still is. :glare: