The Old Man's El Tigre - Vintage Class

Sorry bud, I ate it.... :doah: Send me your address again and I'll hook ya up with a whole box! :thumbsup:

It just so happens though, that was the same model Honeywell T-stat instructions for the one I got at the house. :laugh: :laugh:

Attempt #1 (as in.... ever! )at pinstriping on a spare tank I had sitting in the garage. Definite room for improvement, maybe by Sunday I'll do the fork plate on the bike..... :shrug:

Last edited:
No, I didn't sketch that one, I was just trying to get a feel for the brush and the way it flows. I'll definitely sketch whatever I'm gonna do on the bike beforehand though.

JUST RAZZIN' YA BUCK. KICK BACK AND:drinkup:

ANOTHER MONTH OR SO WE'LL ALL BE SENDING SC PARTS TO PINSTRIPE:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey YOOP! Check this out!!!!

Fork plate is DONE! Thanks to a little more help from a friend..... Also did a flame job on the fender. It will get outlined with black striping once the red sets up all the way.....

Went to Office Depot and picked up some window decal sheets, 10 for like 10 or 12 bucks. Then just printed the pdf's you sent on my printer at home. Prolly not the world's best quality, but it works.... I especially like how the rust still shows through the decal, makes it almost look like it was always there.