The Old Man's El Tigre - Vintage Class

Happy accident. Funny thing to me is that if I would've gotten a better decal made instead ot the DIY version, I think it would've looked out of place. :shrug:

Plus, the old man really thinks "Dynamite Dude" is cool. :thumbsup:

Finished outlining the flames on the fender... I like it!

Also won a chainguard on ebay last night, not the right one for the bike but DILLIGAF, it'll work and that's the last missing piece. Should show up this week and with a litle luck, on the bike by next weekend and DONE! :hammer:

I nearly bought that cover. I have a bobbed one in great shape that goes on my Hornet which is running and riding now. I had no small JS gears so I'm suffering a little on the low end.

The red accents on the El Tigre really makes the bike, a classy ride.:thumbsup:

I nearly bought that cover. I have a bobbed one in great shape that goes on my Hornet which is running and riding now. I had no small JS gears so I'm suffering a little on the low end.

The red accents on the El Tigre really makes the bike, a classy ride.:thumbsup:

Glad ya didn't. :thumbsup: I didn't get it as low as I would've liked to, but I didn't hit my max bid either, so I'm calling it a good deal.

I think I'm gonna flame the guard to match the fender... There's some crappy brazing on top that I can smooth out easy enough, but it's far enough forward that it would be under the flames and should disapperar almost completely.

I didn't bid so it wasn't me that bid ya up. That's a classic cover and I'll debut mine when I'm satisfied the K&S is done, it was cut for a shorter frame but is otherwise good.

buckeye

You know that isn't a tube bebin build but I gotta tell ya, the attention to detail and the classic rodder look ,has me hooked.
That is really a fine lookin mini bike. You should be proud and I have learned so much just watchin this build. It is something us rookies can do!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: