The real deal Mark Rogue original

Ok Its super rare and original! Original paint, tires, seat, shocks handle bars. it runs and rides! Selling at a fraction of what its worth! 1000$$$ will ship or deliver with in a certain range. 100_1761.JPG 100_1762.JPG 100_1763.JPG

Yep, That's a Cheyenne not a Rogue.
It's an excellent example showing exactly what makes the difference too. Paint color, Earles rocker arm design, handle bar mount, and wheels.
I believe the chain guards were different too, but if not, Mac sells some fiberglass versions pretty inexpensive. It'd be a nice complete bike like that.

delray

Mark Rogue/Cheyenne..........both are hard to find and greg's is almost complete.

goodluck on your sale and see you at windber....:thumbsup:

Midyrman

Interesting bike. Great comments. Good thread.

What HP is the Tecumseh? Original?

If the "chain guard" is a previous owner fabrication I am wondering why it hasn't been removed?

Can't really tell from the photo angles but is there a "mud guard" in the front between the two vertical frame bars?

Cool bike.....a case where ugly is indeed beautiful! And I don't really think its ugly.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure the front guard is stock, the cover over the clutch just comes off and is not bolted to the frame, it uses hose clamps, and the engine is a 3.5hp techumseh? need money for windber I can bring it but don't wanna bring it home!