"The rebel'' cumminsbayou's open class doodle bug

I'm building a two stroke bike right now, I was wondering what gear ratio you are running? The top seed is good and acceleration is okay. I'm guessigng it's a 12 tooth clutch and 72 tooth rear? Just a guess.:hammer:

I'm running the stock 1st gen doodle bug rear sproket which is like a 60 tooth and the front is a 12 tooth. I'm going to buy a 10 tooth clutch sproket for it because asleration is not good

old-timer

Scamming Member
Good job on the bike :thumbsup: That motor seems to run pretty good on there and I think with just a little more tweaking your going to be surprised. Looks like it's pretty fast already.

Vic

Good job on the bike :thumbsup: That motor seems to run pretty good on there and I think with just a little more tweaking your going to be surprised. Looks like it's pretty fast already.

Vic
Thanks man i still haven't put your tire on it but i think im gonna just take it to the tire shop. Its deferentially fast but it takes so long to get there so im going to put a 10 tooth clutch sprocket on it

Hey sorry haven't been on here in a while. I never had the light hooked up or working really. I did try to connect it to the coil but it drawefd to much power from it. I was gonna put a little battery on it i had but never made the mount for it. I really should get this thing going again with my 3hp briggs. I took the jacobson off it and have it in my shed so it don't get ruined.