"The rebel'' cumminsbayou's open class doodle bug

She rums now. I took it on like a 5 mile ride and just got back. A video is to coming soon but don't expect any thing amazing out of it, i'm very disappointed in this little motor

Is any one interested?:laugh: I need to weld my 90 on the end of the exhaust might put the muffler on it but i like making the people on my road mad:shrug:. I did do a little burn out with it while waiting to cross a busy road, my chain fell off tho. So idk about the burn out video. I think the clutch might be slipping very bad and that's why its so slow

i put a bigger carb on it and wow what a difference. It has very little torque but it slowly gets to top speed which i'd assume to be in the high 40s. I've been running it akll day and let me tell you it is a gas hog, my brother was making fun of the huge tank but you need it with it. I went ahead a got the stuff to use the sausage muffler and i kinda like the way it sounds now after messing with the carb.

thats the set up thats now on it

thats the very tiny stock carb off it

thats like a 6hp carb on it now, you can see the very easy thorttel set up, and im running a motorized bike air filtter for now on it

that's a thumb thorttel off a kawasaki bayou 220

thats the way it sat last night with out the new exhaust

any body remember the post on this? It doesn't really fit the name so i'll put it on my motorized bike

buckeye

You should see the area he lives in.
It is beautiful. Right on the river. And close to a great restaurant.
Just a great spot. And the Buzzard roosting area.
I was over once and there had to be at least 35 or so Buzsards in the trees.

Great job on the bike. Thought outside the box and pulled it off.:thumbsup:

WLB

How did you get that bike over to that little island? The water looks too deep to have ridden it there. Buckeye is right, you live in a beautiful area.
YOOP, I'm with you, that guy would have gotten an earful at least.

How did you get that bike over to that little island? The water looks too deep to have ridden it there. Buckeye is right, you live in a beautiful area.
YOOP, I'm with you, that guy would have gotten an earful at least.
I jumped it over there:laugh: no i carried it through the water to take a picture. The area is ok but i'd much rather live up north where it is so much colder, i hate the heat.