The secret speed doodlebug

Hey guys I am 18 years old (so just barely eligible) and I have a predator 212 doodlebug that I just recently picked up. The thing is that I have it in secret! Not because I am not allowed to have one, but because I want to surprise my dad and my brothers w a new, super fast, bike since we all love them! The motor is mostly stock besides a removed governor and a new intake filter... I think what I want to do is try a good ole turbo build for a super challenging build. This whole build for me is just a giant challenge since I can only work on it home alone to keep it a secret, and since I want to over complicate things for the sake of speed! Now I know what you’re thinking. How can an 18 year old kid build a mini bike completely in secret without his family finding the bike? Well I’m glad you asked! When I got it I immediately took it apart since the guy before me didn’t know how to flip a clutch (the engine was way off to the right) and while I was at it I removed my mattress and threw the whole thing under my bed! The secrecy of it is mostly for my own sake because I live for a challenge in stealth! LOL, I might try to go and do a Repsol livery or a Gulf livery. Or maybe I should build it to match my cafe race dirt bike? Let me know what you guys think of the situation and how crazy you think I am! Tips and tricks are always appreciated!

Attachments

Thank you for your interest @ange1c0w . The build off contest started in January, and the last day to enter was January 31st. By all means, continue with this interesting project, and I will move your thread to the Projects and Rides section. Thank you.

Thank you for your interest @ange1c0w . The build off contest started in January, and the last day to enter was January 31st. By all means, continue with this interesting project, and I will move your thread to the Projects and Rides section. Thank you.
Sorry about that. I tried looking for a cut off date and I guess I just missed it. The project isn't going anywhere though, so I will post frequently!