The thief is still lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you asked the site owner about banning this guy? I was under the impression that a few members were involved in some legal proceedings, so took no action. You do realize that if he is banned under his user name, it is possible for him to come back reinvented? The Devil You Know, and all that.

I could be so lucky for the "Almost" got me... he did a nice job on me! Played me hook/line and sinker :mad::mad:
More PO'd @ myself cuz I know better!

Any Other dealings I've had on this site have been nothing but stand-up 1st class, upfront, honest, go over and above, everyone of'm! Got freebies thrown in jus'cuz they're trying to help a guy out, that's who they are in life as human beings! Thank you Old Minibike Patrons!

Now the other feller and his significant other... WOW! :mad:
Just would like to have the Shtuff I pd for or the Fun Coupons back Arrrgh ! :mad:

Lizardking

I could be so lucky for the "Almost" got me... he did a nice job on me! Played me hook/line and sinker :mad::mad:
More PO'd @ myself cuz I know better!

Any Other dealings I've had on this site have been nothing but stand-up 1st class, upfront, honest, go over and above, everyone of'm! Got freebies thrown in jus'cuz they're trying to help a guy out, that's who they are in life as human beings! Thank you Old Minibike Patrons!

Now the other feller and his significant other... WOW! :mad:
Just would like to have the Shtuff I pd for or the Fun Coupons back Arrrgh ! :mad:
Don't beat yourself over it. It happens to the best of us.

Banning a thief should be unsaid.

Live and learn.

Last edited:
LOL, actually I did ban him on Feb 22nd. Permanently. There is no lock out function and anyone can browse, lurk, or otherwise view content that is not media. If you want threads locked simply point them out. It is not necessary to create more drama by posting in forgotten threads. If you would like him and his alternate to be prevented from browsing, you are out of luck. I can not answer why he appears on the logged in notifications. But he is banned.

Lizardking

Forgotten threads are easily found and can still pose a threat to the unaware. He can easily make another account and pm those interested in his scamming for sale ads.

If you call preventing someone from getting ripped off "drama" then yes it's necessary.

Last edited:
Forgotten threads are easily found and can still pose a threat to the unaware. He can easily make another account and pm those interested in his scamming for sale ads.

If you call preventing someone from getting ripped off "drama" then yes it's necessary.
OK, I'll try again: Let me know via PM of any threads still open and I will close them.

Can't you just click on his 2 profiles and lock his threads??? Shouldn't be that difficult.
No, since the individual is BANNED, there is no way to search under his name for his posts. No, I will not be searching through every OldMiniBikes thread made in the past six months to try and find one of his that I missed.

I searched his name and found his post. There is a way you just don't want to do the job.
I see. I just spent a half hour on a forum I barely participate in, trying to make things better for you. I've served this nation with honor for 32 years, and now you are calling me a liar. This thread is closed. If you need any further drama, I suggest you go out and build a mini bike or something. If you have a tangible thread by either of these two individuals, send me a PM with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.