The Ultimate Benelli VOLCANO!!

I wanted to pay tribute to the "Original" Volcano, literally the 1st Volcano that ever came to the US (allegedly). It was a copper gold color, and I'll never forget it. I grew up down the street from Cosmo, and although my first minibike was a Broncco TX-2, the gold Volcano that I saw just blew me away. Joe Pershock said it was the first one they had gotten in, like a prototype or something. I had never seen or heard of it, but it sure was cool! I had to have one...but back then $579 was a grip load of money for a kid. It's taken me years...but I finally got my hands on one...then a few more years to finally finish the resto. I added the optional stinger pipe as well. Overall I'm pleased with it, everything is restored original or NOS from Cosmo...except for when I added up the receipts :censure:

Hope you like it!

It's a damn UNICORN!!! OUTSTANDING!!!! That bike is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm kinda at a loss for words..... much to say and many questions to ask but I literally can't think!!!! Just stare. That PIPE! Yesterday it was a myth?!?! UNOBTANIUM! I'm...... Shocked. Really really nice work Jeff.

james c

that is a rocket, the most powerful mini cycle/mini bike ever made, possibly with the exception to the engray maico powered mini bike.
this bike is very rare and very very pricey. awesome bike.