The Ultimate More Than 2 Wheels Picture Thread!!

Well, since everyone else is posting up their cars .....

1973 Volkswagon Bug, 1600cc dual-port engine. Restored in California, towed to Arizona. That's a 1930-something Dodge in the background, made into a street rod with airbag suspension and a 350 under the hood.

The pocketbike is my mini-ratbike, with such custom features as a DuPont spraypaint can muffler, Altoids can air cleaner, BMX Mongoose footpegs, and a custom seat made from some spare sheet steel and part of an old office keyboard track.

Last edited:
Well, since everyone else is posting up their cars .....

1973 Volkswagon Bug, 1600cc dual-port engine. Restored in California, towed to Arizona. That's a 1930-something Dodge in the background, made into a street rod with airbag suspension and a 350 under the hood.

The pocketbike is my mini-ratbike, with such custom features as a DuPont spraypaint can muffler, Altoids can air cleaner, BMX Mongoose footpegs, and a custom seat made from some spare sheet steel and part of an old office keyboard track.
Hmmm id hate to see what you "restored" the vw with. Looks good though :thumbsup:

*laffs* Lots of hard work and elbow grease, Jeep ......... The interior still needs some work, but the drivetrain has been totally rebuilt - '79 rebuilt transmission, brand-new zero-mileage crate motor, new rubber all around, old-school Empi shifter (the flat one with the logo embedded in it). The color is metallic Sapphire Blue with cream panels. Can you tell the front end on the driver's side has been caved in and restraightened? Some lady blew a stoplight in her Saturn and wiped out the entire front axle and fender, not to mention cracking the bearings on the opposite wheel (those locked up on me one night on the way home from work....) I got one GREAT bodyman/mechanic .......

The pb was in VERY bad shape when I got it. The guy used a street bike as an off-road bike, and it was full of dirt and mud, plus the fairings were trashed (and I didn't feel like paying $50 for new ones when the bike itself only cost $80). I decided NOT to restore the bike to original condition, and instead just went for the whole "ratbike" look ...... even got some duct tape on the forks holding down the brake cable! Here's a PhotoBucket link for more pictures of the bike - my other bikes are on there, too:
http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/SpyGuy/The Rat/

Nope, I wish it was

Id be to scared to actually fire it up,

It has a liquid fuel rocket motor, pretty much riding a lit hand grenade at 150mph

Oh ya, the speed record with a Kart like above......

7.3 second quarter mile, at more than 150 miles an hour... ON A GO KART

and a similar kart, hit the quater mile 5.95 at thats over 240 miles an hour

Last edited:
Haha thanks. Most people are pretty surprised by the engine. It came out of a toyota mr2. Here's a pic of the stock engine-a Flathead from the early 1930s with a whopping 27 hp!! Its a cute little motor i really wished i would have kept it. I sold it to a guy who wanted to build a half scale belly tanker.