The Ultimate Off Road Bonanza Build Returns

joshua. c.

It doesn't even look like the same bike anymore it looks more like a fat tire bike now. with those giant tires you may want to gear it down a bit.. or just add more power. power is always fun!

Just to sidetrack a bit if you don't mind, have you ever taken your forks apart to change or add heavier/lighter oil? Looking to take mine apart but don't know of anyone that has.

If you want to match your front fender, Hemi orange would look nice. Maybe a Plum Crazy purple would be cool. Kinda of a Mopar guy myself. If you like Fords the Grabber colors of the 70's are awesome too. Technically fleet colors but they are snazzy.

Well I rode it today...... and let me say. This thing is insane! The juggernaut is no joke. Plenty of bottom end and it is very fast. It will wheelie off the line and I clocked it on gps doing just over 55mph. The midrange was good but it took a little longer to get to top speed so a little tuning is required but for out of the box it performs amazing. I’m thinking going to a 60 tooth rear sprocket will solve the slow midrange shift. Go get yourself one of these juggernauts you will not be disappointed. This engine revved up to 8000 rpm before I ran out of road so I know this setup has even more potential. I’m just in shock with how crazy this bike is very happy 1BA58ACA-B7D7-4F32-AE9A-4ADD6D7A6ACC.jpeg

Nice!! I just did a run on my trailmaster mb200 with a juggernaut. I have a 60tooth it did 52 on gps. Those clutches are awesome!!! You should dominate the gambler this year!!! Can't wait to see yours with the final paint and trim!!!

By the way how did you like your new suspension setup?
Rear suspension is near perfect. I need to lower the rear end a little as it sits too high I feel like I’m leaning over the handlebars but that’s a pretty minor adjustment that’s needed. I’m going to ride it for a week or two and see if it needs anymore adjustments but so far just looks like a few small modifications need to be done and then it’s time to strip down for paint

So are you happy with the tires? I know they work great for loamy farm land we have around here and typical Midwestern trails. Never rode mountain/western rock trail with them. Plenty of mountain biking on western single track so i know how that stuff can be hard on tires and tire selection.

So are you happy with the tires? I know they work great for loamy farm land we have around here and typical Midwestern trails. Never rode mountain/western rock trail with them. Plenty of mountain biking on western single track so i know how that stuff can be hard on tires and tire selection.
so far so good they grab very well and I can go into the corners fast without fearing loosing traction

glad you like them, i am surprised they are a stable as they are at high speed, they don't look like it so i think it might scare people away. Anyway a very nice tire for pretty cheap price.

delray

I figure you would need more gearing with a torque converter. top speed sometimes is not good to have on some trail riding. it more about trying to accelerate as fast as you can to the next corner.
how bad is the wheeling for you? can you hold it initially when taking off? does it want to wheeling on you coming out of a corner from low speeds?
you may have to compromise on how much gearing you can put into the bike if the wheeling is uncontrollable?
I have found also sometimes if you feel the handle bars are to close to you? you can off set the handle bar mount forward couple different ways. for example with a different set of clamps that have a off set to them.
also if you thought your handle bars where to high,which they are probably not. you could go just little lower.
what will happen with theses small adjustments it will allow you body weight to go forward little more and keep the front end down. also doesn't help having the motor in the middle of the chassis....:scooter: