The Ultimate Off-Road Bonanza Gambler 100 Project

So here’s where my engine is at. Should have had it done tonight except for one small problem. I DONT HAVE ANY VALVE SPRINGS!!! I know I ordered them they either didn’t make it in my order or I misplaced them so now I have to order a pair and wait on them. FRUSTRATED!

Well haven’t updated this much but I have the engine built and the bike all together. The gas tank is just temporary until my fuel tank sealer finishes curing in my tank. I switched out the rear shocks they were much too stiff. Runs and rides really good the suspension works as I planned and the engine is a beast. Brakes work very well and the whole bike is really coming together. Just a few little things left like the kick stand, muffler support bracket, fenders, steering stops etc.... Probably won’t have it stripped down and painted before the race but other than that it’s a beast. My gearing is 12-20-14-60 for an overall of 7.1:1 great low end power and tops out a little over 50 mph. Thinking of changing the 14t sprocket out for a 12 and seeing just how much more low end I can get without making it a wheelie machine. Let me know what you guys think I’m very happy with it.

Gas tank mounted and I welded up a bracket to support the muffler. Also switched out my 14t sprocket to a 12t and have much more low end now. The clutch is a little happier now it locks up and doesn’t slip anymore so I think this will be my final gearing for the race. Lost some top end but I doubt I will be riding it at WOT much

Thanks for the comments. Today I will be converting to a 3/4” jackshaft I have all the bearings and gears needed the 5/8 setup has some flex to it with all the power the engine is making so the 3/4” setup should work well