The Ultimate Off-Road Bonanza Gambler 100 Project

Woke up early and made the 8 hour drive. Staying with family in Bend. Drove out to the race course for practice, put in 30 miles of practice on the course and not one problem I’m very happy. Put in a new clutch bushing and cleaned/lubed chain, rechecked all the torque specs on the engine and frame. Should be good to go! Wish me luck

delray

awesome job bryan. must been running some good amount of rpm's to get oil to pump up in the catch can and blow out the breather. good thing you didn't cook the motor with some of the oil getting trap in the can. just run a 90 degree elbow on the back drain plug to the can and you will good next time.
great job on building bike and making it happen. you never gave up even in the final hours. that's saying a lot. definitely paid off....

awesome job bryan. must been running some good amount of rpm's to get oil to pump up in the catch can and blow out the breather. good thing you didn't cook the motor with some of the oil getting trap in the can. just run a 90 degree elbow on the back drain plug to the can and you will good next time.
great job on building bike and making it happen. you never gave up even in the final hours. that's saying a lot. definitely paid off....
Thanks yea I was surprised it filled up but I did have that throttle pinned wide open probably revving up to 8000 rpm’s tried draining it when I saw it was full but busted off the wingnut that opens the can in a crash! Oh well she held together I think the engine is finally broke in lol!