The Ultimate

JTG

When Bug had their final clearance sale (I was there) I think Mac and george3 both bought one or more of those tanks. I think John Woods also got one.

When Bug had their final clearance sale (I was there) I think Mac and george3 both bought one or more of those tanks. I think John Woods also got one.
LOL, so impossible to find then. A local to me individual is selling a Flea roller, is why I am asking. It'd be a worthwhile project. Local= down the street.

delray

I will throw one out for everybody when it comes to holy grail bikes to find. it would be a Efenel Cobra minibike with an option kick start and a lighted coil Clinton engine on it.

Sorry Dave I am short one too but I saw in one of your brochure ads the spoked model had a Herters tank on it and those come up occasionally. Markus, the Williams bike now resides in SoCal with another member. He made an offer I couldn't refuse and I thought it had a better chance there of getting restored to it's former glory. It still pains me though when I look in my albums and see it.

Fred 1544210096628.png

joshua. c.

as for holy grail bikes mine would be the one bike I haven't been able to find (at least at a reasonable price) the spoked wheel model of the cat endura. prettiest bike I've ever seen. I'd pay more to have that bike in my collection than any other.

as for holy grail bikes mine would be the one bike I haven't been able to find (at least at a reasonable price) the spoked wheel model of the cat endura. prettiest bike I've ever seen. I'd pay more to have that bike in my collection than any other.
I restored an Endura MX about four years ago. It's in the labrynth of OldMiniBikes somewhere. Member sonerenos has the small wheel version that seems fairly complete. I don't recall there being much difference between those and the ten inch spoke wheel versions?

joshua. c.

I restored an Endura MX about four years ago. It's in the labrynth of OldMiniBikes somewhere. Member sonerenos has the small wheel version that seems fairly complete. I don't recall there being much difference between those and the ten inch spoke wheel versions?
I just like the spoke wheels better but I would take either model as long as the price was reasonable. In not willing to pay restored rupp roadster type prices for one.

I just like the spoke wheels better but I would take either model as long as the price was reasonable. In not willing to pay restored rupp roadster type prices for one.
I'll repeat: Member sonerenos has one of the small (six inch) versions. He had it on ebay once, but not currently. You might contact him and enquire.

I sold mine for about 1/3rd of what an Ebay Rupp is selling for soon after I restored it. It now lives in the State of Idaho with several other bikes I sold the guy- an OldMiniBikes member long gone. The HS40 on it was completely rebuilt by a professional, (ATK Rider) and I had about 100 or more hours in fabricating the seat pan with FRP, as the plastic ones never held up. Even that tape that goes around the tank was rare. I'm not sure I could find any more of the stuff.

1971 Rupp Black Widow. All Original, not a clone, would be One of the Holy Grails in my opinion.
Danford1
I have a 100% all original, down to the spark plug and tires, Black Widow...….runs like a champ and motor has less than 10 hours total on it.I am the original owner as my Dad bought it for me when I was born. Needs come elbow grease, but this thing is a spitfire

Anyone help me with the value as Im looking to sell

Attachments

PatrickCraik

The one in my avatar. I built it for my Son many moons ago. He helped paint it. He's long outgrown it but still rides it once a year or so and will NEVER part with it.

I have a 100% all original, down to the spark plug and tires, Black Widow...….runs like a champ and motor has less than 10 hours total on it.I am the original owner as my Dad bought it for me when I was born. Needs come elbow grease, but this thing is a spitfire

Anyone help me with the value as I'm looking to sell
This forum has rules against giving values for anything. You won't get a straight answer on what it is worth. All you will get is " It is worth whatever someone is willing to give you for it ".
If someone from here wants to buy it, they will send you PM with an offer.

The 71 Black Widow is my Holy Grail minibike but I have 3 minibikes now, all fully restored. I haven't ridden any of them much in the last couple years. I should sell them all...
Danford1

Ding Ding

I recently bought the "ultimate" "Holy Grail" "Unicorn" Arctic Cat mini bike...

1970 Arctic SSScat II ST, with 134cc 8 HP Chrysler engine from the factory. Actually, it might be a 10 HP from what I was told.

Model#: "EXPERIMENTAL"

Personally, I think they're all Holy Grail." That's why the Old Mini Bike forum exists!

Seriously, though, I've seen many a photo of different brand bikes, and many of them, for me, would qualify as yet another Holy Grail.