The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Was at my moms house and found some old photographs from the late 1970s

Me working on one of my go karts, I was always looking for more speed. A neighborhood friend on the chopper.

My younger brother riding the Minibike along with a neighborhood friend. Thinking they had a better way to move firewood.

Great pics Trailblazer!............Reminded me of my back porch and yard in the mid 70s, always had parts all over and a project or 2 in the works!...........Used to tie a truck innertube to my Bonanza and pull friends down the alley in the winter, great memories indeed!!......................Tom.

1967 with my Fox Campus Mini Bike. I had a paper route for only one reason, i wanted a Fox Campus Mini Bike. As I recall it is was $225.00 which was huge money. My cousin Kim was going to take it for a spin.

This isn't a family photo but it is old. Apparently from a VFW in Nebraska. It would be cool to find one of those Trail Blazers. Looks like it says "South Omaha Eagles" on the fork plate.

Last edited:
I just finished going through EVERY page of this thread. Once I started, it was hard to stop. What great pictures and memories. Wish I had some pics of my old minis. :thumbsup:

That could've been me in the photo w/the police. Several kids in my neighborhood had minis and the police were always after us. Turned out that the deputy who we thought just hated kids retired with great honors for his efforts against child abusers. And one of our gang became a deputy in the same department when he grew up and went on to lead the county's search and rescue team.