The "what is it" hall of fame

I'd have guessed the overall success rate at higher than 59%. I think a lot of those questions get answered, but the OP doesn't mark "best answer." Good job Tom, Mark, and the rest of you highly studious mini bike research gurus. :thumbsup:

I'd have guessed the overall success rate at higher than 59%. I think a lot of those questions get answered, but the OP doesn't mark "best answer." Good job Tom, Mark, and the rest of you highly studious mini bike research gurus. :thumbsup:
I think you are right Dave, between the ones that gave them self credit and the ones that never answered :doah: I think SimpleTom, Markus and I would have been the top three :thumbsup:

I think you are right Dave, between the ones that gave them self credit and the ones that never answered :doah: I think SimpleTom, Markus and I would have been the top three :thumbsup:
lol, :thumbsup: Notice it says "answered" not "correctly answered." The OP who is asking the question is hardly in the best position of deciding who gave the most accurate answer. Heck, one could be more copacetic to the social needs of internet posters, and end up getting "best answer" despite not knowing shit.

Or maybe just incorrectly answer all questions, and rely on the law of averages! :laugh: That's my plan for the build off this year.