"The Windber Challenge"

I remember back a few years ago watching a video on YouTube where a couple of fellas went around a flea market and found everything needed to build a mini bike, and they tried to get it running.. Was wondering if anyone's ever attempted something like this at Windber? There should be a contest to see who can come up with the nicest frankenbike or something of that nature.. Just spitballing here.. Feedback??

Evil Ed built a Bonanza at Windber a few years ago. He needed a parade bike. He didn't have a seat so he use a mini bike tire for his seat.:laugh: All the parts were gathered at Windber.:laugh: I might have a picture of that but the photos still aren't working.:confused1: There really is no time for that. To many people to talk to.:laugh:

myself and my 2 friends went in 2014 our first time and brought 2 new dbs and traded off a roller to Bear for a scat cat which we flogged all weekend to get running but failed/soooo close.
( Bears a helluva nice guy too )
still had a Great time tho,
we came prepared with mud boggers on the dbs and were making it thru that pond of doom the guys had above us :scooter:

some of the rollers Jeff had were sure candidates for what you describe tho :smile: