Things to do while you are in quarantine

Last week's quarantine project was to replace the keyboard and CD drive on my old (2011) Macbook Pro. With You Tube tutorials running on my wife's laptop and a small tool set from Amazon, it's about as tough a job as building one of those large Lego models.

I replaced the logic board last summer and noted then that the keyboard had some sticky keys. I thought that cleaning out the cookie crumbs and dust bunnies while it was apart might fix it, but no. Problem was, there was no way to know for sure until it was all back together again.

In the time since then I discovered that the same vendor that provided the refurbed logic board would sell me a used keyboard super cheap and guarantee it for 90 days. I bought that and a replacement CD drive for $63, w/shipping included. It would cost thousands to replace my machine with a new Mac, and it still wouldn't have all the features that are in this hot-rodded setup.

Quarantine..Wuzzat???? I am an essential worker and have a hall pass from the Gov-na to proceed as normal..I have been enjoying the lack of cars on the roads..I am just finishing up the rifle scabbard on my Dirt-Bag-R sevenfiddy Bug out bike to hit some State land for some plinking and fishing spots. 100_7294.JPG
100_7296.JPG

I74

Quarantine..Wuzzat???? I am an essential worker and have a hall pass from the Gov-na to proceed as normal..I have been enjoying the lack of cars on the roads..I am just finishing up the rifle scabbard on my Dirt-Bag-R sevenfiddy Bug out bike to hit some State land for some plinking and fishing spots. View attachment 261716
View attachment 261717
Never seen a Honda 750 set up like an Enduro before,, especially with a ''looks like'' an AR ''of sorts'',, strapped to it. LOL
Pretty cool ! :cool:
If that had a bullet fairing on it, it would look like something right out of ''Mad Max''. :p

Last edited:
Never seen a Honda 750 set up like an Enduro before,, especially with a ''looks like'' an AR ''of sorts'',, strapped to it. LOL
Pretty cool ! :cool:
If that had a bullet fairing on it, it would look like something right out of ''Mad Max''. :p
I have the mad max fairing in the shed but never installed it? I paid one fiddy for this bike and a second donor/parts bike with a blown head gasket...Could not refuse the deal...This machine will do 75mph all day long then hit the groomed state land gravel roads that go on for hundreds of miles in my local...Gonna take it for some trout fishing this weekend on the state lake approved trout waters...

Increasing the radius(es) of our garden pathways to accommodate mini riding. Run wide, meet the bees.
We’re 1acre, in-town, dwellers. My understanding Bride calls it “Recluse Racing”.
Beaches are opening, this weekend, without us for a while.
7FC38250-9D20-4237-BBC7-524788CF983D.jpeg