Thinking about buying this, what is it?

One member of our mini bike gang is a bitch and wants to sell his mini bike. I'm thinking about picking it up just out of spite so I can ride by his house on it.

I'm wondering if you guys might know what it is. I posted a pic of it in another thread and didn't get any replies.

He wants $300 for it, which is a pretty good price for one that's ready to go in my neck of the woods. The carb is a bit wonky and just needs a bit of tuning right now.

He paid $100 for it, I offered him $200 already and he said no. He needs $300 to buy some stupid BMX bike that he wants. If I hadn't already committed to buying yet another DB30 tonight (it will make #3) I'd be buying it for sure.

Attachments

He decided to keep it. He can still be part of our gang even if his loyalty is questionable at this point.

I offered his full asking price too. I have dibs if he does decide to sell it in the future.

The guy that was selling the DB flaked on me. He messaged me around the time we were supposed to meet up saying he forgot and was helping his buddy move a car and we could reschedule. Told him no problem and that I'd be available all evening if he wanted to meet up when he was done with that. Got a notification from Letgo saying the mini was sold a couple of hours later and this fucktard blocked me. Oh well. Only reason I wanted it was because it was complete and $100. It would have sat on the side of my house for who knows how long until I got around to doing something with it.

Last edited:
people have lost all sense of right and wrong when it coimes to sellin stuff anymore. you are lucky to get the most basic of info 90% of the time and when you aks a few questions the seller gives some attitude as if their time is too precious to answer a few questions. Then when its time to meet, they leave you danglin as to what time to meet until things are best suited to them, then they expect you there on a moments notice. The horse traders are even worse ugh

Harquebus

people have lost all sense of right and wrong when it coimes to sellin stuff anymore....
I think part of it might be due to all the free listing services. Back in the day it used to cost money to run an ad in the local paper and
as a result, sellers were motivated to sell more than often not.

Now they can put an ad up with an inflated price and run it month after month for free, hoping to hook that one buyer with more money than sense.

I think part of it might be due to all the free listing services. Back in the day it used to cost money to run an ad in the local paper and
as a result, sellers were motivated to sell more than often not.

Now they can put an ad up with an inflated price and run it month after month for free, hoping to hook that one buyer with more money than sense.
yea I agree with you on that for sure