this is my critter's

Well he can test his theory on my 4lb turtle called flash he will can his mind and the only thing slow about a turtle is when they walk. They will pop their pray like a cobra.
I like the little painted turtles.. those things are HYPER!! You can dangle bologna over their head, and they will paddle so fast they are half out of the water.. Like a dolphin... :laugh: HOLD IT... splashin like hell, neck all stretched out... :laugh: funny stuff..

Turtles can spin. Don't go to grab a snapping turtles tail and think twice...once was his tail in front of you is now is mouth....Bastard turtles.
Turtles are ferocious.. They're head can reach they're but too.. :eek:hmy:

and it's FAST!!! :eek:hmy:

I'm came across one crossing the road one day and he done that type of move on me , I broke and ran like he was chasing me :laugh: so I just left him alone:facepalm:
Road turtles? :laugh: those things I ALWAYS play with.. I try to push em out of the road.. but they never wanna move.. :laugh: It's pretty comical trying to push a snatching turtle that doesn't wanna move...

they stand up and jump too.. :laugh:

they are pretty ferocious..

They make good gumbo.:thumbsup:
they ARE damned tasty.. :xomunch:

Caught a 20 pd snapper in indiana,most are covered in moss and mud.This one looked like it just came out of the turtle detail.Was very colerful and PISSED OFF!!

I would take an old tire iron and let them bite it to pull them out of the water.This one bit it then jumped out of the water kicking up a cloud of dust chasing me and my freind.Then went running back into the water with my 150.00 dollar catfish rod cause i never got the hook or cut the line.Bastard turtle!!