This poor thing

dshot59

Picked this rototiller up today off the side of the road, I'm thinkin score nice little 3.5 tec. The wife was more excited then me she pulled the string she's like it turns nice. We toss it in the truck get it back and pull the engine. When I pulled it I gave it a shake thought I heard stuff rattle. I'm like noooo, Pulled the side cover and damn ! A[[ kinds o' stuff come tumblin out. Not sure what happened but it wasn't good. Over revved a bit to much I reckon.

Attachments

colt 1911

Picked this rototiller up today off the side of the road, I'm thinkin score nice little 3.5 tec. The wife was more excited then me she pulled the string she's like it turns nice. We toss it in the truck get it back and pull the engine. When I pulled it I gave it a shake thought I heard stuff rattle. I'm like noooo, Pulled the side cover and damn ! A[[ kinds o' stuff come tumblin out. Not sure what happened but it wasn't good. Over revved a bit to much I reckon.
was worth the effort. plenty of good parts. if it was a rear exhaust engine you would want to fix it