This weekends buy plus project progress

Picked up this DB this morning. Currently not running (it's been sitting with gas in it) and it needs tires. It'll make a good starting point for a fun rider since it already has a Predator swap and a TAV on it. Going to do a 22mm Mikuni, billet parts, a real exhaust, a different fuel tank and maybe a small cam in it. Had to go to the middle of the Tenderloin District in San Francisco to get it which was not fun (very high crime area of SF). Had a drunk older guy start talking me up while waiting for the person to come out. He ended up holding the bike up for me while I pulled the front wheel and helped me get it in the back of my wagon. Nice enough guy and he was happy after I gave him $1. He said he was going to put it towards his next tall can. I got a chuckle out of that.

It has a front wheel. It's just off so it would fit in the wagon.

Also had a buddy of mine from work fab up some mounts for the fuel tank and rear brake caliper on my Coleman CT200U project today. He did a damn nice job and it didn't cost me anything. He loves doing this type of stuff. Once painted, they'll look factory. It's running DB30 wheels with a hydraulic rear caliper.

Up next with it is going to be buying all the fun go fast parts. He's also going to make a rear fender for it one of these days

Picked up this DB this morning. Currently not running (it's been sitting with gas in it) and it needs tires. It'll make a good starting point for a fun rider since it already has a Predator swap and a TAV on it. Going to do a 22mm Mikuni, billet parts, a real exhaust, a different fuel tank and maybe a small cam in it. Had to go to the middle of the Tenderloin District in San Francisco to get it which was not fun (very high crime area of SF). Had a drunk older guy start talking me up while waiting for the person to come out. He ended up holding the bike up for me while I pulled the front wheel and helped me get it in the back of my wagon. Nice enough guy and he was happy after I gave him $1. He said he was going to put it towards his next tall can. I got a chuckle out of that.

It has a front wheel. It's just off so it would fit in the wagon.

Also had a buddy of mine from work fab up some mounts for the fuel tank and rear brake caliper on my Coleman CT200U project today. He did a damn nice job and it didn't cost me anything. He loves doing this type of stuff. Once painted, they'll look factory. It's running DB30 wheels with a hydraulic rear caliper.

Up next with it is going to be buying all the fun go fast parts. He's also going to make a rear fender for it one of these days

Nice looking tank setup. Looks fast too.